The following five tours are only offered on Wednesday, May 23
- New York Orientation Tour
- See all the sights that make the Big Apple so special: Rockefeller Center,
Times Square, Macys, Chinatown, SoHo, Greenwich Village, Little Italy, Ground Zero
and much, much more
- Statue of Liberty
- A short boat ride from the tip of Manhattan passes the Statue of Liberty and
disembarks at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
- Neighborhood Nosh
- Join us for some noshing (Yiddish for snacking) while we explore the Lower
East Side, the melting pot of todays and yesterdays New York immigrants, and
experience the cultures as well as cuisine of our ancestors.
- Behind the Scenes at NBC Studios
- Experience life on the big screen and walk through the halls and into the studios
of NBC's New York operations. A walking tour of Rockefeller Center will also be included with a chance to see Radio City Music Hall, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, and many of the city's largest corporations along 6th Avenue.
- Streets of Harlem - Uptown Renaissance
- Witness still more evidence of a remarkable renaissance now underway uptown,
stroll past some of Manhattan's most beautiful churches and numerous sites associated
with the civil rights struggle.
The following three tours are offered on Tuesday and/or Thursday, May 22 and 24
- Walk the West Village
- (Tues. and Thurs. May 22/24). West Village is one of Manhattan's most desirable
neighborhoods. Take a stroll through the winding streets and discover this area's
classic old-world charm.
- Lincoln Center's Hidden Gems
- (Tues. May 22) Lincoln Center, one of the world's leading performing arts center
located on 16.3 acres on New York City's Upper West Side, a venue where a spectacular
range of artists have performed, including Luciano Pavarotti, Mikhail Baryshnikov,
Leonard Bernstein, Renee Fleming, and Bruce Springsteen
- A Day in Central Park
- (Thurs. May 24) The 843 acre park, which receives approximately thirty-five
million visitors annually, is the most visited urban park in the United States.
Visit famous sites like the Boathouse on the Lake, Strawberry Fields, an authentic
3500 year old obelisk, an $18 million lawn, Belvedere Castle, and much more!
These self-guided activities are available anytime
- Broadway Matinee Show
- Purchase tickets to Broadway shows at 10-25% or more off published rates.
- All Access City Pass
- Admission to 6 New York attractions: The Empire State Building, The Metropolitan
Museum of Art, American Museum of Natural History, The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA),
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR Circle Line Cruise, Top of the Rock OR Guggenheim
Museum. Guests with the All Access City Pass can skip most ticket lines at the
attractions listed above
- Double Decker "Downtown" Tour
- Hop-on/hop-off double decker tour bus has stops offering convenient access to
must see locations and attractions: Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Macys,
Empire State Building, SoHo, Chinatown, Little Italy, site of the World Trade
Center, Wall Street, Financial District, Battery Park South Street Seaport, Lower
East Side, United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall, Broadway Theatre
District and much more.
ALL TOURS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE once purchased. Individual tour changes prior
to May 1 will be subject to a $25 change fee per person.
Each tour requires a minimum number of participants. Should the
tour be cancelled due to a lack of participation, participant will be given
the opportunity to register for another tour, or participant’s payment will
be refunded. No refunds given on site.